Tuesday 27 December 2011

Don't you hate rushers?

So todays topic I figured we'd talk about people who rush their shopping. I don't know about you but it bugs the hell out of me. I mean, the more you rush, the more trouble you are going to cost others. Because now, we are all getting mad at you and we are just trying to have a casual day shopping. Like I was, with my mom and aunt Debbie. But of course, we had people pushing and shoving us out of the way causing both me and my mom to get real mad. Hahaha gosh today was exciting. Speaking of, I did go shopping and I put a review on the urban decay naked pallet. So if you want to see it visit my YouTube
@ www.youtube.com/whatusaybitch

If you have an suggestions on what I should next? Feel free to email me!
@ billie_johnston@hotmail.ca

Thank you!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment