Monday 26 December 2011

A little about me!

Hi guys, I would just like to start off by saying HELLO :D
My name is Billie, and I'm from Ontario, Canada. I love blogging, making videos, and having fun with all my friends and family. I'm new to all of this, but I figured, hey. I like talking so much, why not write about my day-to-day life, it's not exciting, but to me, It sure is! So here it is!


I grew up in a pretty small home, with my mom, and of course.. my two older brothers. Typical brothers I'd say, they picked on me, teased me, but of course. I learned from them, and they made me stronger towards others. I'm a pretty weird kid once you get to know me. I have my days were I'm screaming and being loud because I'm so hyper, and while others.. let's just say I'm very shy until I get to know you! But that doesn't stop me from being who I am. I love people, and hanging out with them! I'm always the loud mouth in the group, and I embarrass a lot of people, but in a good way of course! I love taking suggestions, and I love giving advice. I have the most amazing family, and boyfriend. Now, this may SOUND silly, but my boyfriend lives miles away, and in a totally different country. I've met him in person a few times, and we plan to move to LA. I'm more of a distance person, because I find that relationships can get boring if always together, but since I met Dallas, even when I met him, I knew I had fallen in love. I'm random, and so is he. We both love Film. He wants to be a director, and I wanna be an Art Director. Perfect, EH? Yes, I'm Canadian, and I do say EH a lot.. sometimes I don't even realize, but OH WELL.


Anywho, if you want to email me<3 feel free! @ Billie_johnston@hotmail.ca


Check out my YOUTUBE Channel as well,<3


http://www.youtube.com/user/whatusaybitch?feature=mhee
If you have any suggestions for that page, feel free. Subscribe and LIKE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment